MEET THE SEA SCOUT II
Welcome aboard our 36ft fishing charter vessel SEA SCOUT II, this boat is used on all our fishing expeditions.
It’s a fantastic, safe, stable single hulled, wide bodied boat fishing platform used by many Charter Fishing Companies. The “Sea Scout II” has been designed and built to suit the conditions, locations and the fishing styles that we encounter in the South West rocks region.
It is a state of the art custom built boat which has every conceivable sport and game fishing option fitted. With a top speed of 20 knots, we can transport you to the fishing grounds sooner, optimising quality fishing.
We offer a personalised service with a limit of 12 passengers per trip, ensuring maximum comfort for our guests.
Maintained to the highest aesthetic and mechanical standards, you will not be disappointed when fishing on the “Sea Scout II”
“Fishing trips on SEA SCOUT II are favoured by international visitors as, a true Aussie exciting fishing experience”
- 2C Survey
- 10.7meter/ 36ft Aluminium planning Hull
- Powered by 400 Hp Iveco engines
- Top speed of 20 knots
- Comfortable seating for 12 people
- State of the art electronics, meaning you won’t miss a fish!
- Built to government survey regulations
- Survey safety equipped
- Licensed to carry 12 passengers with a crew of 2.
- Equipped with all of the latest & best approved safety and navigational equipment
- Enclosed, modern, electric flushing, highly sanitised, private toilet facility in the forward cabin.
Comfort aboard SEA SCOUT II is as good as it gets!